Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pinned It, Tried It: A Couple of Cards

I have found so much card inspiration on Pinterest lately!  I have so many cute cards on my Pinterest card board and since my stash is running low I figured now would be a good time to make some.





The pink and grey combo is what really caught my eye on this card.  I didn't have those colors but used the layout to create my own.  One of these days I'll have to make a pink/grey version for sure!






Here's my version:
 





I love the look of this card and it was a super quick and easy card to make.  I'll even give you the measurements so you can make one, too.  :)



Here's my version: 









Measurements:
card: 4.25"x5.5"
orange: 4"x5.25"
chevron: 3.5"x3"
turquoise: 3.25"x2"






-marie

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...