Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Iron Fey Series



This series was a lot of fun for me! The creation and depiction of the new clan of fey, The Iron Fey, was so inventive and riveting that I couldn't get enough of this series. These books were fun to read and I definitely recommend them! 




The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
My rating: 4 of 5 stars






I really enjoyed this book. It kept me entertained from the beginning. I am glad that all the books are out and I have them cause this book ended with a good cliffhanger!






 The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, #2)The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Really liked this book. I found myself crying through the first 7 chapters or so (may have been do to hormones :)). There was a lot of action in this book but I did find some spots to be a touch slow. Love how it ended and CAN'T wait to see what happens next!






 The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey, #3)The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I enjoyed this book but did find a few parts slow. I did find myself getting thorough this series that every time Meghan and Ash did get a moment alone they were always interrupted. I did totally cry towards the end...poor Ash.








 The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4)The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
My rating: 3 of 5 stars






This had a lot of slow spots and I felt like it was dragged on too much. I did like it though and at first I was not happy about Ariella but it all worked out in the end!




-chelz

3 comments:

  1. this was a series I was eh about getting to but I may have to actually read them now! Love the book posts

    marissa
    rae gun ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first book and it felt torturous! And I never have anything bad to say about books! Seriously, I feel like every book I read is the most amazing thing ever! But this one.. I just didn't feel drawn to the characters and had a hard time caring about them. Maybe it was my mood too though? After all, I did read it on a plane and I likely was in a 'fend for myself' frame of mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you read the Delirium series by Lauren Oliver? Only two of the three have been released, but they are AMAZING. You should definitely look into it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...