Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Seer Series


This was one of those rare finds. I just happened to pick it up off the shelf at the library and read the back of the first book. It sounded interesting to me and I ended up loving this series! I wish all of my random books that I picked up turned out like this but unfortunately it almost NEVER happens. 






Don't Die, Dragonfly (The Seer, #1)Don't Die, Dragonfly by Linda Joy Singleton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was a random book that I happened to pick up off the shelf at the library while killing time waiting for story time to start and thought I would give it a try. I was a little nervous cause whenever I pick up a random book knowing nothing about it and not having anyone recommend it to me, I usually don't like the book and never end up finishing it. I read this book in one day! It is the first in this series and I have to wait 2 days before I can go back to the library to pick up the rest of the series. It was a great. fun and easy read. I loved the story line and I can't wait to see further development of the characters. It totally ended with a HUGE cliffhanger, so I am very anxious to get the next book!




Last Dance (The Seer, #2)Last Dance by Linda Joy Singleton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This was a good fun book. I love the mystery of the "who done it" in this book. It didn't take me long to figure out who was behind all the threats. I find myself starting to really enjoy Dominic in this book and have started rooting for him! I loved being able to get to know Thorn better in this book and I just love her character!






Witch Ball (The Seer, #3) by Linda Joy Singleton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


**** SPOILERS!!!! I love that these book are fast and easy reads but the author keeps you on the edge of your seat. My views on Josh are starting to change. I was annoyed at how he cancelled and didn't show up when he said he would and Sabine was supposed to be ok with it, but the one time she left him hanging he freaks out and breaks up with her. She needs to just give in and be with Dominic! Sabine's mom is driving me nuts. No wonder her daughter can't stand her, she is such a control freak and is well on her way to driving Amy away as well. It drives me nuts to see how self centered her mother is! Ok, now that I have ranted a bit about some of my issues with the characters, I wouldn't change a thing cause it does bring great drama to the series!




Sword Play (The Seer, #4)Sword Play by Linda Joy Singleton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


**** Small SPOILERS..... I found this book to be a touch slower than the others at the beginning, but it finally took off and once it did man did it take off! I usually can figure out what is going on and pick up on the author's hinting at things to come, but I was completely blown away with the secrets shared in this book! It was from left field and I love those rare books when a book completely blindsides me! I am so ready for her to get rid of Josh in this book, he is really starting to get on my nerves. However, I am excited that she gets to move back to Nona's!





































Fatal Charm (The Seer, #5)Fatal Charm by Linda Joy Singleton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I thought this was a great book. I wasn't too sure about Jade until towards to end and then I was able to understand her and where she was coming from. She was a great addition. So many big changes have happened in this book and I can't wait to see what else is next. I have a feeling that the vandal from the treats shop was who it turned out to be! I am anxious to see where the relationship changes go from here!








Magician's Muse (The Seer, #6) Magician's Muse by Linda Joy Singleton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW! What a great book to finish out the series! There was so much action and things going, I just loved it. I could not put this book down. I love it when a book has many twists and turn but everything works itself out in the end. I loved this series and this was probably my favorite book of the series. I really enjoyed the way it ended!












What have you been reading?


-chelz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...