Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WIWW: A little bit country ...



My 8 year old daughter loves this outfit. She says I look like a cowgirl. :) 


Shirt & Tank: Styles for Less
Jeans: Kohls
Books: Discount Shoe Factory

































I normally ALWAYS wear my hair down, but I've been playing with it recently and trying out some messy buns.  Thank goodness for pinterest and youtube to show me how!













-marie



Linked to: Rae Gun Ramblings, The Pleated Poppy, Real Momma, & Transatlantic Blonde





4 comments:

  1. I'm into plaid shirt too these days. They're so versatile, surprisingly! I bought it only for Holyland trip, but I ended up even styling it for office wear!

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love LOVE this look Marie! I Need more plaid. I have seen it worn so many cute ways.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...