Friday, March 2, 2012

Frugal Friday: St. Patrick's Banner & Wreath

I don't really have any St. Patrick's Day decor so I decided to make some. These two projects were super quick & easy.



I really loved this book page banner I found through Pinterest and decided to make a similar one.  I didn't have any books I wanted to cut up so I picked one up at the dollar store, along with some glitter foam shamrocks.  I also used some string & green cardstock I had on hand.




First you'll want to cut the cardstock & book pages into banners.  I cut the cardstock 4x6" and the book pages slightly smaller, then just cut a notch at the bottom.  You'll want the book page to be slightly shorter on top so that the green can fold over the string.  Then just staple or glue the banners on and glue on the shamrocks.  Super simple, right?!




For the wreath I used a twig wreath & green garland from the dollar store.  I just wrapped the garland around the wreath and glued some leftover shamrocks on it.  I made a pennant from scrap paper and jute.  Again, super easy!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...