Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Study Series



I have always loved to read and it is one of my hobbies that I share with my sisters Kylie and Marie. I have not picked up a book since I read " The Uglies" series over a year ago and now that my baby is getting older I looked to Marie for a good suggestion for a book to read. She turned me onto the  Study series.




Poison Study (Study, #1)Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Once I started reading this book, I could not put it down! I love that my attention was grabbed right away and I didn't have to wade through a slow first few chapters to get to the good stuff! The concept of this book was different than anything I have read so far and I enjoyed getting lost in it's story! I can't wait to read more from this author!






Magic Study (Study, #2) Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I could not get through the 1st book fast enough and was very excited to start this one! I really enjoyed seeing Yelena discover her magic side. It was fun to meet the southern characters and see what life was like down south!






Fire Study (Study, #3)Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have loved this whole series! I did find all of the traveling in this book to be a touch annoying, however there were so many twist and turns in the book it kept me on the edge of my chair. I loved all the suspense and action through it. What a perfect ending! I will definitely read this series again!







Have any good book suggestions for me? 
What are you reading?



-chelz

6 comments:

  1. I loved this series!! I read them while I was nursing my baby so the crib-mobile music ended up being the soundtrack to the book. I've yet to find a book that compares to this. Maria Snyder's Inside Out and Outside In were amazing books too. I couldn't put them down and burned right through them quickly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this series, too! Read it about a year ago! So good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha we both wrote book posts most recently! I'm excited to check these out. Are you on good reads? If you are befriend me I'm under "raegun" there's a widget on my blog if you need. It's so fun to see what everyone else is reading. Any ways I just recommended The Night Circus, The Girl of Fire and Thorns and Delirium.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just sent you a request on goodreads! marie is on there too as marie griffiths! I will definitely have to check out the books you recommended!

    -chelz

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...