Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Valentine's Traditions

I think Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays.  There's just something about red and pink and heart-shaped everything that makes my heart happy!  And I definitely go all out with the kids in celebrating and decorating.  I thought I'd share a few of our fun Valentine's Day traditions from last year.


We started off the morning with pink cinnamon rolls and strawberry milk, specifically requested by Cailyn.Then we made some Valentine cards ...
and some cookies that we later delivered to Grandma.

Then it was time for lunch.



We took some pictures for Daddy's gift.
And set the table for our yummy fondue dinner.


Stay tuned for more fun Valentine activities to do with your kids and some cute decor and craft ideas!

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...