Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - Chelsea

Layers, layers, layers! I love the layered look. I also love playing with different color combinations. I am really loving navy blue with teal together.



Cardigan- target
grey shirt- walmart
white shirt- tj maxx
belt- target
jeans- nordstrom rack
shoes- discount shoe factory
red purse- local store here
necklace- 99 cent store!



blue purse- Forever 21 (last summer)
necklace- 99 cent store!

What color purse do you think works best with this outfit? I'm not sure which one I like better and would love to know what you think!


-chelz




Linked to:


pleated poppy Momma Go Round




</

6 comments:

  1. I like the red better! Both look nice but the red is more of a contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color combo. Definitely love it with the red the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree! Go with the red purse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love this whole outfit! I would say the red purse looks best, both are great options though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red. I love your outfits. Def need to step out of my comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...