Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Little Plaid

I've been trying to go a little out of my comfort zone when buying new clothes. I wanted a button down shirt for a layered look so instead of just a solid white I decided to go a little bold and go with this purple plaid. What do you think? Can I pull of plaid?

Plaid shirt: Target
Sweater: Target
Pants: Kohls
Shoes: Discount Shoe Factory
Necklace: Macys
Bangles: 99 Cent Store







I am loving layered necklaces!










And this is maybe my favorite part of my outfit.  I got a set of 4 bangles and then a set of 2 pearls & a bangle.  All for only $2.  I get so excited about good deals! :P















Linked to:


pleated poppy Momma Go Round








</

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love layering, and I love plaid! Your sweater is super cute too :)
    Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy
    Amy @ www.themombot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I love gray and that orchid color together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the plaid and layers... and the pearls and gold mixture- perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the combo. I used to have a necklace just like that same color too. Until my toddler broke it- so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love your outfit! The plaid shirt with the sweater is my new fav look :) & mighty good find on the bangles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally works! I love how you tie in the purple with the necklace, too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...