Sunday, December 11, 2011

Vase Filler & Picture Frame Makeover



I needed something to put in this dollar store vase that would match the decor of my new guest room.  I had a bag of dried white beans and some yellow spray paint so I thought, why not?  The beans took the paint perfectly and now I have a cute, cheap filler for my vase!

I also had this picture frame that matched perfectly in the room.  But the mat was originally a cream color so I spray painted it gray and then I printed the saying on my computer.  Such an inexpensive way to dress up old items!






Linked to: Making Monday Marvelous Linky PartyMakingThe Girl Creative
Sunday's Best Linky Party!Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

3 comments:

  1. Who'd a thunk it?? Great idea!! Thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple, so pretty, I really love your colors. Thanks for sharing over at Sunday's Best. Now following you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...