Friday, December 16, 2011

Chocolate Coconut Fudge Bombs

I am your typical woman... crazy about chocolate and also coconut and couldn't find a good recipe for fudge that included both, so I decided to make one and then I entered it into Nestle's Recipe contest recently, which announces the winner on December 20th next week. Wish me luck, and I decided to share the recipe. Hope you like it like my family & co-workers do.









Bottom & Top Layer  (repeated twice ) 
“Nestles Fudge Recipe”

1 ½ C Sugar
2/3 C Nestle Carnation Evaporated Milk
2 TBSP butter
¼ tsp Salt
2 C miniature marshmallows
1 ½ C Nestle Toll House Milk Chocolate Morsels
1 tsp vanilla extract

Middle Layer

1 C evaporated milk
1 C sugar
24 Large marshmallows
1 14oz pkg. coconut

Combine sugar, milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 3-4 minutes.  Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, morsels and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously till blended. Pour into 9x13 pan lined with foil for easy removal, and cool in fridge. To make fudge thicker, you can pour into 9x9 pan.

Combine the 1 Cup milk and the sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil and boil for 1 minute. Stir in marshmallows until melted, then add coconut: pour over cooled layer of chocolate fudge.
Let cool in fridge.
Prepare another batch of the “Nestle Fudge recipe” and pour over the top of the coconut layer, cool and enjoy.

Using Nestles recipe and a new version of coconut center of my own and my family loved it
as much as I did.

-Buff



linked to:
The Shabby Nest

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...